SIDEBAR
I
D
E
B
A
R
Parody Motivator Generator: Create your own “motivation”
February 3rd, 2009 by Beth

Know those motivational posters that have one main word then a small tagline, designed to bring the team together with visions of climbing mountains, building bridges and working hand in hand?

Despair, Inc. lets you make your own motivational posters with the Parody Motivator Generator. You upload your own photo and write your own taglines. This might be great for a group picture of your staff, but I find it a perfect opportunity to share a little sarcasm.

I used a picture of me from age 13 to create this warning against mall hair salons. I’m sure their revenue will go down as a result.

This is free and fun.

Parody Motivator Generator.

21 Responses
  • Hortense writes:
    February 16th, 20158:42 pmat

The greatest deer antler velvet extract has
    been taken by your lab and imported it from New Zealand.

Also visit my homepage raspberry ketone and garcinia
    cambogia free trial, Hortense,
    Hortense recently posted…HortenseMy Profile

• business.intuit.com writes:
    February 16th, 20159:47 pmat

Wells Fargo: Now through November 16th, Welps Fargo
    customers caan get a freee credit score gov – business.intuit.com, bachkup of the VantageScore credit
    history and Experian credit history.
    business.intuit.com recently posted…business.intuit.comMy Profile

• Modesto writes:
    February 17th, 20154:41 amat

Headaches generally occur in diffrrent styles,
    consequently checking the occurrence of it, helps in supplying appropriate treatment.

My page Sann Diego Botox (Modesto)
    Modesto recently posted…ModestoMy Profile

• us.w393.com writes:
    February 17th, 20158:10 amat

This really is a thing that many home-theater entrepreneurs
    would want to accomplish because of the freedom that
    you aree given to by it.

Feel free tto surf to my page – Chicago tv installation, us.w393.com,
    us.w393.com recently posted…us.w393.comMy Profile

• cigarrillos electronicos writes:
    February 17th, 201510:07 amat

Sinn embargo, en Colombia puede llegar a
    una palabra de passion, y en Puerto Rico una orma de llamar
    a un trabajo que temporal.|la humana indica que la inhalación de neblinas propilenglicol podía
    ser irritante Estos investigadores sostienen qque ees
    absurdo considerar la adopción de los cigarrillos electronicos
    electrónicos fuera del cuando loos que han demostrado ser a gente.
    cigarrillos electronicos recently posted…cigarrillos electronicosMy Profile

• isope2013.org writes:
    February 17th, 20155:38 pmat

The discussion provided mme with all the great opportunity
    to present my own personal research together with
    participate in many successful discussions to The 23rd International Ocean and Polaar (isope2013.org) matter.
    isope2013.org recently posted…isope2013.orgMy Profile

• beach wallpaper writes:
    February 17th, 20156:08 pmat

The rustic model helps make much use with the beauty of nature, with earthenware utensils and handmade items being a prevalent
    part from the area. They are great and easy ways of adding style to
    your home. when you special order a product, in most cases,
    you are pretty much stuck with it.
    beach wallpaper recently posted…beach wallpaperMy Profile

• nude writes:
    February 22nd, 20155:47 amat

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was entirely right.
    This put up actually made my day. You cann’t consider
    simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    nude recently posted…nudeMy Profile

• cubase 7 crack mac os writes:
    February 26th, 20155:04 pmat

Installment of thetool in COMPUTER is simple however be sure
    that this method will not be function by youahead
    of the patching is completed.
    cubase 7 crack mac os recently posted…cubase 7 crack mac osMy Profile

• bidoo hack puntate writes:
    February 27th, 201510:48 pmat

Beyond Halalan 2013, past elections – this is what ‘Bayan Mo, iPatrol Mo: Tayo Na’ is all about,” mentioned Ging.
    bidoo hack puntate recently posted…bidoo hack puntateMy Profile

• xboxcodegeneratorguy.tumblr.com writes:
    March 2nd, 20155:19 pmat

This Xbox Live Code Generator was made potential by the onerous work of our staff gathering
    tons of to hundreds of Xbox Live Code Packets and analyzing all of the packets as a complete utilizing an algorithm
    cracking program to work out how the Codes are being produced.
    xboxcodegeneratorguy.tumblr.com recently posted…xboxcodegeneratorguy.tumblr.comMy Profile

• Ivory writes:
    March 5th, 201511:22 pmat

This is the perfect blog for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.
    You know a wuole lot its almmost tough tto argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that’s been discussed for a long time.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!
    Ivory recently posted…IvoryMy Profile

• feathersflag1.weebly.com writes:
    March 11th, 201511:25 pmat

It’s hard to come by well-informed people for this topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks
    feathersflag1.weebly.com recently posted…feathersflag1.weebly.comMy Profile

• www.proelx.com writes:
    March 26th, 20151:24 amat

That may mean the critical illness insurance plan are heart attack, stroke,
    heart attack life and critical illness cover (http://www.proelx.com)
    stroke. The stress you feel with any serious diagnosis, and the insured has critical illness insurance been completely truthful on the original proposal form.
    With constant development in the medical sector, more and more people may be left unaware as it may affect
    any claim you make later on. Therefore, if the policy holder and one acquaintance.
    With this amount, a person can sometimes be viewed as realistic when the perceived ‘winner’ becomes the
    real ‘loser’.
    http://www.proelx.com recently posted…http://www.proelx.comMy Profile

• Electronic Arts writes:
    April 7th, 20158:04 pmat

Hi Luke, just want to tell you that your short article struck me. Not only am I working in this industry for practically a decade, but also and foremost I’m an avid gamer given that I can remember and this kind of evolvement has been troubling me for pretty a while. It not only frustrates me as an admirer of the art kind, but also embarrasses me as someone who is contributing to it. I just query if I’m still working for the proper type of people today and hopefully there will be a modify quickly, in a single way or the other, that I’ll be able to be element with. Thanks for speaking out! It is pretty considerably necessary and appreciated.

• ask writes:
    May 1st, 20159:35 amat

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects
    you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I
    know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    send me an email.
    ask recently posted…askMy Profile

• lol hacks mpgh writes:
    June 20th, 201512:25 pmat

Our Clash of Clans hack is a helpful app that is a must-have for
    active gamers of the sport.
    lol hacks mpgh recently posted…lol hacks mpghMy Profile

• blog.sakai-comcom.net writes:
    June 22nd, 20151:11 pmat

The reason by that forex malaysia (blog.sakai-comcom.net) trading requires from going mad over all the
    dollar signs flashing to them, specified emotional qualities that preserve people!
    blog.sakai-comcom.net recently posted…blog.sakai-comcom.netMy Profile

• hack game iron force android writes:
    June 26th, 201510:36 pmat

You may not be required to be tied to looking for solutions
    contemplating that Iron Power is easy to know for even a newbie player.
    hack game iron force android recently posted…hack game iron force androidMy Profile

• monster squad hack cydia writes:
    June 26th, 201511:40 pmat

Constantly foster your greatest monster and go down from there (as
    you might get better creatures than your worst
    for the time being).
    monster squad hack cydia recently posted…monster squad hack cydiaMy Profile

• power ice auger cheap flights writes:
    February 14th, 201612:44 amat

It’ѕ a pity you don’t haνе a donate
    button! Ⅰ’ⅾ ԝithout ɑ doubt donate to thіѕ outstanding blog!

I suppose fօr noᴡ і’llsettle for book-marking and adding yourr RSS feed tⲟ my Google account.
    Ι ⅼοⲟk forward tⲟ neա updates
    and will tak аbout tɦіs website ԝith my Facebook ɡroup.
    Tallk ѕoon!

Ꭺlso visit mmy blog post; power ice auger cheap flights
    power ice auger cheap flights recently posted…power ice auger cheap flightsMy Profile

»  Substance:WordPress   »  Style:Ahren Ahimsa